Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Ambassador Terms and Conditions (updated Dec 13, 2019)
As an authorized Ambassador (Affiliate) of Whitetail Grounds, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Terms and conditions can be changed without prior notice. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Whitetail Grounds as an Ambassador.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products and product packages purchased by individuals referred to Whitetail Grounds by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Whitetail Grounds Ambassador Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Ambassador Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Ambassador Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. Minimum payout amount is $25. Once you have earned $25 commission your payout will happen during the next pay cycle. For an Ambassador to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days.
You cannot refer yourself as an ambassador, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. Anybody caught having multiple Ambassador accounts will have these accounts terminated and will forfeit any current and future commissions owed. All commissions received under any illegal account(s) will be invoiced and due back to Whitetail Grounds within 10 business days.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out. Any refunds will be deducted from commissions earned. Negative accounts will be invoiced and have 10 business days to bring account to a zero balance. Any account not in good standing can be terminated.
Your ambassador application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Whitetail Grounds reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Whitetail Grounds in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your ambassador commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Whitetail Grounds, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Ambassador fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Whitetail Grounds reserves the right to terminate any Ambassador account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or any reason Whitetail Grounds deems to be in Whitetail Grounds best interest. Anybody terminated for violating this agreement will forfeit any current and future commissions owed.
- Ambassador Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website, within in your email messages, or social media. You may also advertise the Whitetail Grounds site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
- Coupon and Deal Sites
Whitetail Grounds occasionally offers coupon to select ambassadors and to our subscribers or followers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any ambassador who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Ambassadors may not use misleading text on ambassador links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific ambassador.
- Ambassadors may not bid on Whitetail Grounds Coupons, Whitetail Grounds Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Ambassadors may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an ambassador cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Ambassadors sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Ambassadors with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Whitetail Grounds will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to ambassador tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the products or packages sold by Whitetail Grounds. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Ambassador account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Ambassador account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Ambassador shall indemnify and hold harmless Whitetail Grounds and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Whitetail Grounds to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Ambassador.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Tennessee. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Blount County, Tennessee.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
- Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Whitetail Grounds Ambassador Program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Whitetail Grounds application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.Click here to join our Ambassador Program.